Holy Excuse – You thought #christianity was lazy prior to #COVID19 – look at us now!
We all have a big excuse now, right?
- Church attendance is down
- Fellowship is waning
- Opportunities to get together have fallen by the wayside
- The drive-in church is a thing
- Pews and chairs are “socially-distanced”
- Choir lofts are empty
- Pastors are talking to a microphone for the next social media upload
- Deacon boards are acting just like big government while members are temperature scanned at the door with a mask requirement (and the people are drinking the Kool-Aid)
- Christian schools are mirroring the public system (virtual learning is a farce and an incredible hardship on parents)
- Teachers are becoming lazy, too
- Church independence and autonomy are going down the toilet
Church, Pastor – where does your loyalty lie?
The very institution God gave Himself for has fallen prey to the lies perpetrated upon society.
We all have a big excuse now: #coronavirus