19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
- Changed Life – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Clean Life – 2 Timothy 2:21
- Surrendered Life – Romans 12:1
- Burdened Life – Romans 9:2-3
- Compassionate Life – Matthew 9:36
Have a blessed day!