14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
- Find ways to compliment: vs 14
- Empathize: vs 15
- Seek unity and fellowship: vs 16
- Repay evil with good: vs 17
- Sometimes it’s good to hold your tongue: vs 18
- Nurture a forgiving heart: vs 19 & 21
- Seek to fulfill a need: vs 20
- Intercede in prayer: Matthew 5:44
- Decide to be loving: Romans 13:8